gjmartinLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-17 16:31:54
Re:Deco Tri-Band, are all 3 bands available to clients with Ethernet backhaul?
Just to add for anybody else that is interested. Been doing some extra reading this afternoon. Wi-Fi 5 & 6, Tri-band mesh is treated differently by the different vendors, most of them use a dedicated...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-17 16:04:27
Thanks @Alexandre. I'll definitely look at other options now, I had my mind set on Tri-Band, thinking that it would offer the most benefit. If I had to run all units via Wi-Fi then it would...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-17 15:32:33
@Alexandre, thanks for the reply, very informative. This changes things for me then. For customers looking at using Ethernet Backhaul there is very little benefit for paying the considerable extra to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-17 09:25:07
Deco Tri-Band, are all 3 bands available to clients with Ethernet backhaul?
Hi, I'm investigating moving to a Mesh network, I have had previous experience with older Linksys models and would like to upgrade so looking at the Deco X68. If I connected the units together via...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-16 09:48:12
Re:Archer AX72 - Smart Connect not very smart, choosing congested 5GHz channel.
@woozle Yes, I'm in the UK, so using an EU version router. Thanks for the great explanation of the DFS Channels, I did do some reading up, but it was mostly about events occurring on an already...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-08-15 11:07:52
Archer AX72 - Smart Connect not very smart, choosing congested 5GHz channel.
Just setup an Archer AX72 in my house, and I have had major frustration with Smart Connect for Wi-FI. 2.4GHz network setup is fine, but in 5GHz Smart Connect keeps using Channel 36, even with other...
0HELPFULS