sakendrickLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-08 01:22:04
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
Add me to the list of frustrated buyers --- purchased a c220 because it was listed a working with Google Home.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-05 17:26:09
Re:Can't Access My Book Live (NAS) Through Deco Mesh Network
It is looking like setting the IP range for the DHCP server may have solved it. It's weird because not all devices have the 2.x range, but my laptop does and I can now access the drive. I'm assuming...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-05 17:18:15
I've seen the suggestion for AP mode - but the whole reason I got the Deco was to replace my old router which was failing. I don't want to introduce the old equipment back into the network (I also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-05 16:25:47
I've tried two connections, neither work. One directly to the main deco and one to a switch which is connected to the main deco. I think I know the problem but I don't know how to solve it. I set my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-09-05 13:18:17
Can't Access My Book Live (NAS) Through Deco Mesh Network
Just set up my Deco Mesh xe75 Pro. Everything worked like clockwork, surprised to see all my smart devices come online. But I have a WD My Book Live wired to the network. I can see it in my list of...
0HELPFULS