CreedenceLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-31 14:43:50
Re:Can I use my C9 as an access point and still use its SSL capability?
@terziyski I give up - i couldn't access the Archer C9 v1 on my fibre network. Not sure why but it did complain at one point of not finding my previous non-fibre networks's SSID! Thanks for your help.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-28 09:04:33
@terziyski Thanks very much for your reply - you've been very helpful. I'll give this a try over the weekend.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-27 09:52:30
@terziyski Case 2 requires making changes to the ISP's router settings but I want to avoid that. What I could do, I think, is reinstall the C9, reset its network key to that of the ISP's router, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-26 20:45:11
@terziyski Thank you, I will now read and try to understand the document you referred me to. When I read the user manual I could find no reference to "access point" - it's all looking rather murky...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-26 10:45:42
@Creedence Sorry, I forgot to modify the title before posting. For "SSL" read "Local Storage Sharing".
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-26 10:43:18
Can I use my C9 as an access point and still use its SSL capability?
I decommissioned my C9 router recently when I went full-fibre and my ISP installed its own hub. All well and good but I do miss the "Local Storage Sharing" capability of the C9 via its USB 2.0 port....
0HELPFULS