drmrbrewerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-20 17:02:35
Re:iPhone not showing on Clients list
@David-TP (or anyone)... no further insight on this? Is there no solution or fix? It doesn't seem ideal that there could be devices (possibly malicious) connected to our WiFi that we do not know...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-15 22:21:16
@David-TP I can confirm the following. An iPhone SE in our household is completely invisible to Deco... i.e. nothing showing on the Client list, not even Unknown Device or anything like that. But now...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-12 17:17:14
Re:How to remove registered clients from clients list
I agree... please add the ability to remove individual or even all currently registered devices, to allow them to be added back automatically as each connects again to the network.
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-12 11:19:02
@David-TP Having submitted my APP logs I now seem to be in discussion with someone from support (I assume not you?)... is there anything you need or can help with? I upgraded firmware to 1.6.3 Build...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-11 08:28:47
@David-TP there are no "Unknown" devices in the list either. Come to think of it, there are several iPhone devices in our family and I don't recall seeing any of them on the list, at least not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-10 11:04:50
iPhone not showing on Clients list
(not sure what "hardware version" my Deco M5 system is... but the Firmware version is definitely as stated... I had a look on the back of an M5 device and the HVID is M5V3 which I assume means...
1HELPFULS