AntonHLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Deco X50-Outdoor
@hasanou You will need set up a Deco system, meaning you'll need at least one other device connected by ethernet cable to your existing broadband router/modem. Also bear in mind that if you don't...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-04-13 15:34:30
@nictry Thanks, I can now see the item on Amazon, however it's not showing as available to buy from Amazon, only from a third party seller at some ridiculous markup (possibly shipped from USA). I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-04-11 15:16:23
@TomGUK Thanks, I considered that but wasn't sure if there might be compatibility issues as WiFi frequencies vary between regions. From what I've heard the Deco units have the region hard coded (it's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-04-11 13:34:49
@David-TP Do you have any more info on availability in the UK / Europe region? Thanks.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-11 18:02:37
Re:DDNS settings lost and unable to update after switch of main Deco unit
@David-TP Thank you for your suggestion, yes I have force closed the app and restarted it, as well as deleting the app from my phone and reinstalling. I guess the problem is in the Deco system, not...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-01-10 20:45:16
DDNS settings lost and unable to update after switch of main Deco unit
I recently swapped my main Deco unit. All the settings were retained, except that I originally had a DDNS domain registered with the TP Link service (tplinkdns.com), but it now shows as disabled....
2HELPFULS