Deco X50-Outdoor

17 Reply
Re:Deco X50-Outdoor
2023-04-13 13:06:18

Available to pre-order from May25th Amazon UK

Options
2023-04-13 15:34:30

@nictry Thanks, I can now see the item on Amazon, however it's not showing as available to buy from Amazon, only from a third party seller at some ridiculous markup (possibly shipped from USA). I wonder if the initial pre-order shipment has sold out already. Seems like this is the most sought after piece of wifi gear in a long time!

Options
2023-04-13 17:22:01

@AntonH ah - I ordered one (from Amazon @£129) but cancelled the order yesterday as my new X50s including one in the garage now give me perfect coverage across the garden so no longer needed it 

Options
3 weeks ago

@David-TP Hello, excuse me for disturbing you I wanted to know how to connect wirelessly because I struggle to do it in my garden. Do I need a deco installation first and this one comes in addition and I will be able to install Wireless.Have a nice day 

Options
3 weeks ago

@hasanou You will need set up a Deco system, meaning you'll need at least one other device connected by ethernet cable to your existing broadband router/modem. Also bear in mind that if you don't have a wired connection to your garden, you will be depending on the signal strength from the Deco device in the garden back to the nearest Deco device inside your house (this is called the "backhaul" connection).

Options
3 weeks ago
Thanks for your reply, so I would need a second but connect to my current modem then. Thanks again, good Sunday.
Options
a week ago

I have 2x Deco X50 and I would like to add this outdoor model for the garden. Does it support the eco mode as well as my indoor X50 units?

Thank you

Options
Related Articles