flips01LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-03 15:15:30
Re:Omada Router as VPN client
@Libik Cool, thanks. If you search the log for VPN or ovpn, no entries showing that it's connecting? I see nothing besides entries telling that I changed the config ...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-03 08:19:45
Re:Omada Firewall Gateway ACL setup
@MR.S Thanks. Yes, I've been reading that guide. It doesn't really go into details. It would be nice if there was a reference (wiki or whatever) where some default were visible. (Details as in what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-03 08:01:58
Re:Omada Router as VPN client
@Virgo Thanks, trying that beta, as it also adds IPv6 ACL support, it seems. Also nice to subscribe to that thread to keep up with the changelog ... :) Just upgraded. Still no contact over VPN,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-01 22:11:03
@MR.S Thanks, that's sensible defaults! And [WAN] IN by default accepts/responds to ICMP (at least some)? But blocks access to the router itself (Management interface HTTP/SSH/Telnet/SNMP etc.)? BTW:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-01 20:11:57
@MR.S Oh, thanks. I read somewhere* that the ACL by default were just allow all, I guess that's not so, then. *) or maybe someone said so in a YouTube video about Omada setup ...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-01 19:24:07
Omada Firewall Gateway ACL setup
Hi! Configuring my first Omada (and TP-Link) router/firewall. Wanted to double check that I understand this correctly. If I create this rule (screenshot below), Denying [WAN] IN, TCP&UDP from...
0HELPFULS