flips01LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-07-01 15:22:06
Re:Omada Router as VPN client
The VPN server is a Linux VPS. I can connect to it using OpenVPN connect for Mac and for Android, only import the file, and then it works. Then loading the config in the Omada controller, I have some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-27 21:34:04
Virgo wrote @flips01 There must be something wrong during this procedure. Use a PC to prove the openVPN is working fine, you can open the openVPN GUI on the PC and import the file to test. I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-26 11:41:40
Virgo wrote @flips01 Did you use a PC as the OpenVPN client to connect to the server for testing? Can you ping through the server IP from ER605 LAN after you import the ovpn file? Not sure I follow...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-26 11:37:05
Re:Two ACL (Firewall) Questions
Yes, more trying to understand the logic behind dividing into these ACL sections. So, offloading processing to the switches (if they're Omada switches) might be one. I guess I could also achieve more...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-23 20:08:52
Omada Router as VPN client
Hi! In Site Settings -> VPN -> VPN: I'm trying to figure out how to connect this router to an external VPN server of mine. (This Omada router is connected only through an LTE network, external modem...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-23 19:58:44
Re:Admin VLAN setup (router, controller and switches/EAP's)
Yes, I'm used to defining a couple of admin ports, where I get DHCP for two different VLANs directly from different ports on the router. I'm making a note that in Omada routers this won't work, as I...
0HELPFULS