briankwestLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Re:ER8411 with WAN1 Static IP and WAN3 with DHCP doesn't work
Can I get someone access to this, the moment both the Fiber and Starlink are connected, it just stops passing data, Its broken, its the firmware. I set this up without issue on my previous setup and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Its also utterly broken still, it just decides YEET no internet.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
@Clive_A I had to factory reset it and set it up exactly as I did before, and it worked fine. Still a bug, but I'm not going to try to figure out how it happened, probably the prelacment process of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
This is a bug in the firmware, I have a static IP on WAN1, with a /25 and upstream of .1 the moment the WAN3 gets an address in 100.64.x.x all traffic stops routing. So someone from TPLink will need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
Just double checked everything once again, this seems to be a bug in the ER8411 firmware, the very second the backup interface has an IP address, it just stops passing all traffic. I'm going to try a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
@Clive_A I know what i'm doing here, this isn't the first time setting this up, when I put the new ER8411 in, SFP/WAN1 is 10 gig fiber, SFP/WAN3 is DHCP Starlink, everything works perfectly fine as...
0HELPFULS