arrmoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:ER7206, Guest SSID to WAN VPN
@Clive_A Thanks for the pointers - I was digging in parallel, and figured it out. I do have WireGuard, but like you note - not for Client-to-Site yet :(. Any idea if / when that's coming? WireGuard...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A OK, it may just be me, but struggling a bit to add a (Omada) client to server VPN ... site-to-site I think this is? I don't see WireGuard there (sadly), but I do see OpenVPN ... but even...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thanks! Let me do some digging. I admit (and I should have said this, sorry!), wanting to use WireGuard on the uplink (for that one SSID).
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
ER7206, Guest SSID to WAN VPN
Hi, I know, this may sound odd, but :). I want to set up a Guest SSID, and ONLY for that Wi-Fi network, the upstream (WAN) connection is over VPN (router as a client). For the "stock" SSID, use the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-01-13 00:41:03
Re:Add local DNS server to ER605
@dn828 Thanks for the info! I do have coredns set up ... but I find it pseudo-often hangs, so then I lose local DNS. Not sure why. Restarting fixes it, but a pain when it goes down of cousre.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-01-12 23:45:12
Re:Add local DNS server to ER605
@dn828 Hi, I'm OK with an external DNS server (for now at least), but ... how to get, for example, PiHole to retrieve and use the DHCP items from Omada? Or - do I also need to have PiHole be the DHCP...
0HELPFULS