NpallaviLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-24 11:15:49
Re:No Way - What made TP-Link change their mind?
@Clive_A Just one instance of other talking about what was happening some time ago, Im not going to sit here and drag other Forums in to the discussion, that would not be fair for those Forums....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-24 11:11:39
Re:No Way - What made TP-Link change their mind?
@Clive_A I get your point Clive, however TP-link were still flogging old stock to resellers V1 was all I could at the time find in the market place. then it was 6months after purchase the issues...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-21 21:52:33
No Way - What made TP-Link change their mind?
@TP-Link , After nearly a year of people being censored, being told the new routers we had just purchased were no longer being supported I awake to a notification from Home Assistant. TP-LINK NEW...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-27 09:42:48
Re:TCP No Flag attack - WAN Ping attack - TCP SYN-and-FIN packets attack
Hi @Hank21, Thanks for writing back to me. Regards the log events with an IP- the concern is that for your theory to be correct I should have started to receive these "missed" pings reasonably soon...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
2023-06-24 00:56:39
Re:Airplay, mDNS and VLANs
Ahh so thats whats happening Sweet that makes my decision a whole lot easier to leave and build our next house with Ubiquity at the end of the year.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-06-24 00:10:45
TCP No Flag attack - WAN Ping attack - TCP SYN-and-FIN packets attack
Hi All, Getting frustrated with the lack of interest TP-Link is displaying in relation to what I previously regarded as a much needed solution set for the marketplace. However growing increasingly...
1HELPFULS