TechThomasLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-08-16 12:21:17
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Hi @jhjm40 I have bad news for you, me and everyone who is waiting for the update. They removed this router from planned devices on their official website easy mesh compatible devices. So I hope they...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-06 14:19:22
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Hi @Kamiluu It should work, but just in case you will use C6 v2 as a main router and ax53 as a satellite router. So the performance might not be very good. Try it, maybe it would be enough for you.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-03 13:06:44
@Thom_NL I have used the newest firmware version on all of my devices. And I discovered that you can't use LED control on satelite routers. You can disable LEDs for night on main router, but on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-02 16:49:03
Hi @Thom_NL I have tried it now. I thought it won't work, because Onemesh is not developed to work through Ethernet ports and I was right. When I have connected my cat 6 Ethernet cable, the internet...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-02 14:27:36
@ChrisBS I have tried it and yes. It works fine for me. I used ax73 as main router, ax55 pro as satellite router and c64 like satelite router. I paired it by pressing WPS button on both devices and...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-02 10:24:41
@RoodRood OMG. This should not work because you can not connect 2 routers using Onemesh. You can connect just a router and an extender. I am going to try if it works for me. I have been waiting half...
1HELPFULS