NutsB22LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Tuesday
Re:Problems with IPsec IKEv2 VPN for Android 14
@Clive_A Just seen this from the user perspective and in this case has L2TP more options to satisfy us. The real pain is that android decides to require Ike2 for VPN. When i look back what a fine...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
....another proof that newer technologies are not always better. Just from the user perspective. Security is a different challenge.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@Clive_A search for article 204950294-EdgeRouter-L2TP-IPsec-VPN-Server i have using this on IPsec L2TP base some time ago and it was a brilliant solution until Android drop l2tp and require ike2. As...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@Clive_A My former vendor was a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter. And VPN worked as described before. I upgrade to tp-link in case of better inter vlan routing throughput and ike2 support. Ubiquiti provide an VPN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@Clive_A is was wondering because in my former IPsec ike1 szenaro was this working like charm..... I connect my android phone via IPsec into the router, get an IP inside the LAN and was able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
Problems with IPsec IKEv2 VPN for Android 14
Hi all Hi @Clive_A I follow the guide LINK to establish a IPsec VPN with my Android 14 cell phone and the connection is working One BUT, i able to enter the server in the LAN segment from remote VPN...
0HELPFULS