NutsB22LV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Problems with ER7412-M2 and SFP WAN Link
@Clive_A you make my day!!!! Port came up and get IP form the provider Thank you very much !!!!
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Passive GPON SFP module
@Camps Nope.... i think you did the same purchase fault i did as well. The ER7412-M2 seems to be not able to direcly connect the provider fiber to it because the media convertion is missing. You need...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
@Clive_A another finding on my troubleshooting list.... i just removed the FS Generic SFP from the ER7412-M2 and plug it into the Fritzbox5530 (used my patchcable as well) . The link came up directly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
@Clive_A i doublecheck the FAQ and found a unmatch with SFP wavelength, so i order a new one.... => My provider has an Fiber-NT with SMF ITU-T 657, SC/APC Connector TX 1310 RX 1490 => Use a simplex...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2 weeks ago
Problems with ER7412-M2 and SFP WAN Link
Dear all, i have the new ER7412-M2 installed and try to get a fiber WAN running. The local telco has installed a Fritzbox 5530 Fiber as the NT with an FRITZ!SFP AON (IEEE 802.3 1000Base-BX10) (Rx...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Support for multiple VLANs on WAN Port at Router ER707-M2
@Clive_A WAN1 is unable to use in IPTV no good news!!! So in case i have the Port2 already in use as a trunk to my switch to route between vlans, i have no more 2.5G port available for WAN at the...
1HELPFULS