JageyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-03-15 17:58:00
Re:Web UI Configuration
@TP-Link The app is great and fairly easy to navigate (once familiar with the menus) but using the web interface on my laptop whilst talking on the phone to my provider technical support would be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-09 10:36:55
Re:Replacing old smart hub with Deco X50-DSL - will I have to replace my deco mesh hub details?
Well, that seemed to go well. Initially set up the Deco DSL as main but still using the crapnet hub for DSL connection. Having a morning free I decided to replace this with the Deco and, once I'd got...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-11 08:27:25
Re:Replacing old smart hub with Deco X50-DSL - will I have to replace my deco mesh hub details?
@raven-au Thumbs up to all for helpful responses. Sometimes, with technology, you won't know until you try it but it helps to prepare the ground in advance. In the UK we have another couple of years...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-10 14:58:09
Intriguing. Does this mean that any of the deco mesh routers can be used where presently the DSL modem lives. I will have to migrate to FTTP within a couple of years so I'd be happy with three X50s,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-07 09:39:29
@David-TP Thanks for your help. I will give it some thought! JJ
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-06 11:46:38
@David-TP Thanks for the reply, David. I'm trying to simplify my set up and reduce clutter whilst extending coverage through the (small) house. Also, I'm aware of the oncoming cessation of copper...
1HELPFULS