sphynxcatsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-07-02 09:05:39
Re:Support IFTTT Integration for S200B Button Presses
@sphynxcats I don't understand how this hasn't been implemented yet. It is such a basic expectation of a device like this that many people are buying them assuming it has a webhook integration. Mine...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-02 08:57:58
Re:Zoom or Microsoft Teams frozen or hanging when connected to Deco
@TP-Link For anyone else seeing this just an update from my side. Switiching the mesh system into router mode did help prevent this issue on my x55 decos. Although i lost all benefit of the mesh...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-25 10:15:34
@Tiago_Rodrigues Sadly, i'm now out of the return window - although i did have some minor success last night. Switching to Access Point mode seems to fix the issue. Kind of defeats the point of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-24 20:23:13
@TP-Link I'm getting this issue using an x55 setup (wifi turned off on NowTV router and main deco connected directly to that). I have my office deco hard wired to my main deco and that hard wired to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-10-04 13:32:52
Re:Support IFTTT Integration for S200B Button Presses
@Valerio_v From what I can see the turn on trigger is this: Turn On This trigger fires every time a plug/bulb turns on. I think it only support light bulbs at the moment, would be awesome if we could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-10-01 09:52:19
Support IFTTT Integration for S200B Button Presses
I would like to trigger webhooks when pressing my S200B Smart Button. This looks like it could be possible through IFTTT if an integration was supported.
5HELPFULS