Adex1LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
P9 are going crazy, lost connection, they all restart and the APP don't see them online
Hi, I'm in desperate need of help. My P9 decos are going crazy, they work properly showing a 450MB download speed and then they randomly lose connections like if they are rebooting themselves showing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-06 21:57:54
Re:Forcing one device to connect to a specific Deco
Like, right now I'm in my bedroom which is the closest room to the satellite Deco, why is the RSSI so bad? I'm about 3 meters away from the Deco and in between there's just a plasterboard wall and a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-06 21:41:09
@Alexandre. It could be handy if TPLink allowed to ban a MAC address from the 2.4GHz band. While it's indeed a nice workaround, it sounds crazy to use a guest network 5GHz only as I wouldn't benefit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-06 18:42:29
@Alexandre. thank you for the suggestion, but if I check the WiFi connection in my laptop it shows already connected as 5GHz. In this moment the bars are all full the speed test isn't that bad but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-06 15:52:02
@Alexandre. Unfortunately I cannot set the main Deco to 5GHz as the robotic vacuum and the Netatmo Valves for my radiators do not support 5GHz. Yes I am afraid that the ethernet way is the only one...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-06 15:18:56
Thank you so much for your reply @Alexandre. Is that Satellite Deco online now and does it use powerline link? Yes, the Satellite is online and currently using PLC/2.4GHz/5GHz so if you can tell me...
0HELPFULS