WiFiGuy01LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
Thursday
Re:Workaround for PPSK 128 record limit? Large Showground wifi for trade-stand sales by payment cards
@UKJim I design and build a lot of indoor WiFi networks along with outdoor networks for events such as concerts. I use a myriad of different brands of equipment because there is no one size fits all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Thursday
Re:Workaround for PPSK 128 record limit? Large Showground wifi for trade-stand sales by payment cards
@UKJim This setup is a terrible idea. The reason a professional company quoted a lot more is because it would have probably been a rock solid solution that would not fail. There is no way in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Tuesday
I'm slightly confused. What are your reasons for wantiing to use individual PSK's for every stand if you're just going to have them all on the same VLAN? Thinking this setup will work purely as a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-10-26 21:39:02
Re:Omada & EAP225-Outdoor - limited (8) number of 2.4ghz SSID's
@Bignose21 Why would you simply not do an override on the local AP SSID settings under config?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2023-10-26 21:35:31
When we will see better client isolation
Right now one area that the TP-Link AP's aren't strong in is client isolation - something that is pretty critical for hospitality environments. As everybody knows the "guest network" setting is very...
1HELPFULS