TW_EPCLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-05-06 11:21:19
IP list website as a blacklist
Hello everyone, it doesn't seem possible to use a URL as a reference for a blacklist. For example, you could always keep a blacklist up to date. This feature is supported by OPNSense, among others....
1HELPFULS
2024-04-22 07:46:49
Omada APs as a VPN "island"
Hello team, We are currently using Mikrotik APs with Capsman for free WiFi in the city. The advantage of the Mikrotik APs is that they only require an internet connection and can set up a VPN...
1HELPFULS
2024-04-22 07:40:43
Move OFDMA function menu
Hello team, Doesn't it make more sense to put a function like OFDMA in the SSID settings? I think OFDMA should be enabled on WIFI 6. Now I saw that it is not enabled by default in the individual APs....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-26 08:58:04
Re:Set DHCP untagged VLAN to WAN port
@Clive_A Hi Clive, I made a complete mistake... After we tested something, a different scenario was needed. PPPoE with tagged VLAN on the SFP port and DHCP also with tagged VLAN on the same port....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-22 08:06:19
Re:Set DHCP untagged VLAN to WAN port
@Clive_A Hi Clive, I currently use the ER707 standalone. It wasn't possible for me to set it up like that. I have actually put a physical bridge now. BR Tim
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-21 10:56:44
Set DHCP untagged VLAN to WAN port
Hello TP Link. We would like to do a PPPoE dial-up using a tagged VLAN on the ER707-M2 via the SFP port and set up a DHCP server behind it using an untagged VLAN. We would like to use the feature to...
0HELPFULS