Kuldeep_KumarLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-12-20 16:40:00
Re:Please make the Tapo L530B Bulb a bit harder to reset.
Hi @Wayne-TP Thanks for replying back! Certainly, I acknowledge that complicating the process of resetting the bulbs could potentially lead to usability issues. However, the current situation where...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
2023-12-13 15:54:01
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@yoshi74 Hi Yoshi! Thanks a ton for pointing me to the beta release of the app. I just messaged Wayne to grant me access to the beta version of the app. I will keep you posted on how it goes. Thanks...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2023-12-13 07:01:44
Please make the Tapo L530B Bulb a bit harder to reset.
Hello! I've got five Tapo L530B Bulbs set up at home to manage my lights automatically when I'm away on trips or vacations. It's a handy way to give the impression that someone's home and enhance...
2HELPFULS
2023-12-13 06:28:46
Re:How to enable or disable motion detector notifications with a scenario or automation ?
@Simone35 Thanks for responding to my message and apologize for responding late. I have tried disabling the notifications through 'Me' tab but the things is it only disables the notifications for me...
0HELPFULS
2023-12-13 06:26:59
@Meteorites Thanks for responding to my message and apologize for responding late. To answer your query let me explain the situation: We have the tapo app installed on three mobile devices. One for...
0HELPFULS
2023-11-25 04:48:34
@Meteorites Sorry for the confusion but I am not looking to set up automation for triggering the alarm when sensors detect motion. I already have that set up. I am looking for a feature where I can...
2HELPFULS