JoseManuel22LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-19 00:08:35
Re:No option to change NAT type
@woozle Thanks for the reply. 1. About the DMZ, the IP that I have to set is the LAN IP, right? If I'm right, I already did it and it doesn't work. If not, forgive my ignorance, I don't really know...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-14 22:44:29
@terziyski Apparently I have an IP there between one of those ranges. About port-forwarding, I have no idea how to do it correctly or I don't know if it even works. I tried it a few weeks ago. It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-14 00:27:26
@terziyski Sorry for responding so late and thanks for the response. I already went to the page and saw that there is indeed an IP address there, but I don't understand what exactly I should do with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-10 03:20:09
@woozle Thank you very much for the answers. When I say that the problem is the NAT, it is because the game page tells me so. That's why I insist on that problem. I am attaching a screenshot so you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-10 01:12:44
@terziyski Unfortunately, things like opening ports or activating DMZ (the general fixes that exist throughout the internet) do not solve anything for me. I still have the problem of a "symmetric...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-12-05 18:31:00
No option to change NAT type
Hello, I'm having a lot of trouble playing a certain online video game. Basically, the problem is that I have a "symmetric" NAT type. I tried to find a way to change it on the router page but the...
0HELPFULS