Graham307LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-07-11 15:45:27
Re:Wi-Fi Range Extender Causing Host Router No Internet
Update to my earlier post. After things working OK after setting the DHCP Server to 'Off', quite a few months later I started getting similar issues to before, in that my Windows PCs (a desktop and a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-03-26 13:37:09
@Exandrek Have you tried logging onto the device (type its IP into a browser) to see if you have a similar DHCP setting? I didn't update the firmware. It seems that changing the internal settings to...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-03-08 10:22:43
@David-TP I ran into this problem having had the Model: TL-WA854RE Extender (Hardware Version: V4, Firmware Version: 1.0.12) in and working fine for a couple of months. I also have a number of Gb...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-03-08 09:54:31
Re:WiFi Extender Use of DHCP Server in Settings
@David-TP Yes, It was exactly like that. Surprised I didn't come across it in my searching. Funny thing is though, I'd had the Extender in working fine for a couple of months before I started getting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-03-07 13:01:53
WiFi Extender Use of DHCP Server in Settings
Since fitting the range extender, I've been having intermittent issues with other devices on both ethernet and wifi. I note that when I log onto the Extender it has DHCP Server settings of Auto, On...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
2023-12-05 21:28:48
Re:ESP8266 won't connect to WiFi
@terziyski I did just that today and so far one of the ESPs that had the issue connected and has stayed connected for around 12 hours now. Another is not, so mixed success. More time will tell.
0HELPFULS