DecoUser23LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-11 18:56:06
Re:Unstable WiFi no matter what
I see there still isn't a response from TP-Link...That is very disappointing. I spent another day testing new cables, trying different modes and settings. There has to be something wrong with these....
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-08 20:03:43
@Hardebeck you might consider trying AP mode with an alternative router solution. It definitely made mine stable for longer but with the full network up it's still unstable.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-08 16:46:28
Nevermind, it's still not working correctly. The connection becomes unstable overtime. About once every few hours I have to restart the deco network and it works fine but slowly starts to degrade....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-08 02:04:27
I spent the entire day troubleshooting and testing different configurations. I ended up going back to my old router for network configuration and switching the Decos into AP mode. This allowed the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-07 18:28:26
I wanted to add that there are no other wifi networks within range of my network. Literally zero interferance with a wifi tester.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-07 18:23:12
Unstable WiFi no matter what
I have a wifi camera system that worked flawlessly. I upgraded to a deco mesh network last year and have tried everything to get them workiing correctly and I'm about to give up. They are unable to...
0HELPFULS