HwSystemsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2024-07-24 00:53:11
Re:Kasa Smart Switch/Plug Disconnects and Reconnects to Wi-Fi Every 10 Minutes on A Local Wi-Fi Network
@Wayne-TP Seriously Wayne, just F yourself. You know your product are cr@ppy and does not work without cloud and you gaslight people to open a new ticket, waste time explaining the same problem, you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2024-01-17 04:00:39
Re:KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien
@Wayne-TP I knew you would respond that. It's a sad thing to be able to predict how irresponsible enterprise are these days and unwilling to solves problems. Thanks for being useless. It's not a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2024-01-12 15:36:57
@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne, I don't want my bulb to light up always in Circadien Mode I want them to light up in the Last ON State like explained in my original message and my title. When the last state is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2024-01-10 15:23:22
@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne, both mode are affected. It does not matter if I power the bulb from the power source of from the app, the behavior is as explained. It restore the last brightness/color but not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2023-12-30 16:34:50
KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien
When the bulbs are set to remember the last state on power on, if the last state was Auto Circadien, the bulb start up at the last Circadien brightness/color but does not go in Auto Circadien mode....
0HELPFULS