KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien

2023-12-30 16:34:50 - last edited 2024-01-17 03:44:08
Tags: #BUG REPORT
Model: KL120  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.0

When the bulbs are set to remember the last state on power on, if the last state was Auto Circadien, the bulb start up at the last Circadien brightness/color but does not go in Auto Circadien mode. The result is that the color never change during the day. Problem confirmed on all my 20 bulbs.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien-Solution
2024-01-12 08:55:10 - last edited 2024-01-17 03:44:08

@HwSystems 

Please clarify which option is selected in the "On from App" or "On from power source" feature? The Last "ON" State? Or the Circadian mode?

The Auto-White mode will be reset when turning off the light bulb. To use this feature continuously, select Circadian mode in the "On from App" or "On from power source" settings, instead of Last "ON" state.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien
2024-01-10 08:40:41

@HwSystems 

Do you use "On from App" or "On from power source"?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-01-10 15:23:22

@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne, both mode are affected. It does not matter if I power the bulb from the power source of from the app, the behavior is as explained. It restore the last brightness/color but not the Auto Circadien mode.

Options
Re:KL125 - Last State when Powered ON does not restore Auto Circadien-Solution
2024-01-12 08:55:10 - last edited 2024-01-17 03:44:08

@HwSystems 

Please clarify which option is selected in the "On from App" or "On from power source" feature? The Last "ON" State? Or the Circadian mode?

The Auto-White mode will be reset when turning off the light bulb. To use this feature continuously, select Circadian mode in the "On from App" or "On from power source" settings, instead of Last "ON" state.

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-01-12 15:36:57

@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne, I don't want my bulb to light up always in Circadien Mode I want them to light up in the Last ON State like explained in my original message and my title. When the last state is Circadien it does not restore it properly when powered on. I can change the color or britness during the day and I want it to be restored to that state when I power them up like it should be. I repeat myself: I do not want the bulb to always light up in Circadien mode, otherwise I would configure them like you said and not opened this ticket. I want them to work properly when configured to be in the last State when powered up.

Options
2024-01-17 03:53:53

@HwSystems 

Thank you for the explanation. Unfortunately, this feature is not designed as the type that you want to accomplish. 

You may start a Feature Request post, users who share the same opinion can join the discussion and vote for it. Hot topics will be prioritized for evaluation.

Options
2024-01-17 04:00:39

@Wayne-TP I knew you would respond that. It's a sad thing to be able to predict how irresponsible enterprise are these days and unwilling to solves problems. Thanks for being useless. It's not a feature request. It's a bug and you know it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 6

Tags

BUG REPORT
Related Articles