Strat640LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-01 22:54:52
Re:Internet slow and drops off - powerline connection / Deco
Evening! Yep i was considering the PLC unit as a possible choke point alright. I will be hosting MS teams meetings etc in my Shed so i would be very appreciative of any suggestions you could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-31 18:27:19
@Alexandre. No idea about E4R/S...I got them as a set if memory serves... Will try with Office maybe Tuesday and get backs to ye with results, thanks again The firmware is as per the screen shot:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-31 15:00:36
@Alexandre. Afternoon! Ok so the update! I decided to delete the Network I had and start again with the DECO units setup as you mentioned. For Some reason the setting up was not as easy as before...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-29 22:53:06
@Alexandre. Evening! OK so I have done what you suggested as per the pic. While it would seem streaming seems better (no buffering to note), loading pages or Netflix for example can take a few beats...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-28 22:47:44
Equally, if this works ok, i will test replacing, the Belilkin router with the last DECO M4 unit i have and post back
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-28 22:41:44
@Alexandre. Evening! OK, my apologies for again confusion. I thought in AP mode you lost alot more 'functionality' including guest mode, which of course is un true. Equally, I forgot that in AP mode...
0HELPFULS