somapopLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-10 09:42:28
Re:Sky Hub and Deco s7 Mesh set up
@Alexandre. Brilliant - super informative post. The PC connected directly to the satellite Deco was noticeably (and demonstrably) quicker. I'll see if I can can connect further devices via LAN if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-09 19:03:42
@Alexandre. Ahh, thanks. I'll see what happens when I disable the Sky reouter as *sometimes devices jump onto that network (and yes - I could have them forget the network but there's a few of them in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-09 15:25:27
@somapop I haven't had the opportunity to turn off the Sky router (Via admin as discussed above yet). Waiting for a moment when the house isn't full of people but I mess with that (and their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-02 13:09:14
@somapop I've ordered a couple of ethernet cables (one for the PC and one for a TV upstairs so it can connect direct to the Deco unit below - may improve any potential drop outs streaming 4k TV - in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-01-01 12:46:43
@Alexandre. Thanks! I didn't want to mess with it last night as I was round with my son watching a film on Prime via the Sky Hub (think they'd be better off getting a firestick rather than using the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-31 20:17:13
@somapop ahh - another quickies if you're online! I'm around my children's place now - managed to dial into the sky hub router management. However there's message about the Sky Q tv Will removing the...
0HELPFULS