Sal123LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-22 18:40:13
Re:Refusing to connect, please help!
@Sunshine Unfortunately the issue has re-ocurred. The DHCP server on the router has stopped working again. Any support would be appriciated
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-22 14:34:31
Hello Sunshine, Thanks for responding and providing a link to the beta firmware. I've managed to install it and everything seems to be working now. Will monitor it for a while but seems ok at the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-22 09:15:04
Update: I've been able to confirm that this is an issue with the dhcp server on the router. I ran a capture while trying to connect my phone to WiFi and can see repeat DHCP Discover and DHCP Request...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-22 08:11:09
@terziyski The usual devices: Couple of smart tvs Couple of Amazon fire sticks Few phones Games consoles Wireless printer 3 smart light bulbs Desktop pc Laptop Tp link 5 port switch My router is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-21 16:22:22
@terziyski Thanks for responding. I've already done those checks, I don't have any other device with a DHCP server. Those logs are for the WAN not the LAN, I don't have controll over the subnet on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-20 19:59:24
Refusing to connect, please help!
Hello, I have a very frustrating issue. I have the TP-Link Archer AX10 router which I have had for a few years now without issue and yesterday morning I found that none of my devices were able to...
0HELPFULS