peterxbakerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
Re:App notification delayed
@iTrim My phone received an update to version 2.4.8 and it looks promising...so far I have not seen a delayed notification - they've all been instant since the update. So, from my point of view this...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
Re:VIGI Video Management System
Yes I know it doesn't work together, I just wondered if there was an equivalent function in VMS to achieve what we could in the mobile app. No worries though, it looks like this software is still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2 weeks ago
Webhook support for events
Currently the device supports email and proprietary push notifications to the Vigi mobile app. Adding generic webhook capability would greatly enhance the notification function by allowing the use of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-04-23 08:44:18
Re:App notification delayed
@Wayne62 I will wait for the update to become available on my phones and revert once tested. Thanks for your attention on this important issue.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-02-06 10:18:41
@Steven.Zhang When a camera is added to VMS, it is no longer available in the Vigi app on Android. How can we receive push notifications for the device when it is managed by VMS? Thanks.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-02-06 08:32:55
@Steven.Zhang this looks promising. I have downloaded and tried it out, but I notice that VIGI VMS Service Manager doesn't install as a service and requires a logged in user to have the app open in...
0HELPFULS