piotreklc60LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco X50-5G freezes periodically
No, unfortunately, it doesn't help. Sometimes I have no restart for few days, today it restarted already twice during the day. Each time the restart seems to be watchdog reset - led turns off, then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
@MrAndreRijo Recently I have been testing modified config. Up to now, I was setting preffered DNS to 8.8.8.8 whilest alternate DNS I left blank. Main deco took it from devide above. Recently I set it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@MrAndreRijo I had few sessions with TP-Link developers and they suggested to change my settings a bit. First, in backup settings we turned OFF double offline detection which I have set previously...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-22 06:08:02
@David-TP One more information - freeze happens on all interfaces. WIFI as well as Ethernet. My Sister has TV connected directly to X50-5G over ethernet. Their TV shows during that freezes...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-18 20:42:43
@David-TP Hi David Do you have any suggestions how to procedury with this issue? What could be wrong? Maybe some more detailed tests I can make? I would be grateful for any suggestions. Best Regsrds
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-14 11:50:51
@David-TP Hi David Thank you for your reply. Here are answers for your questions: When you run the diagnostic, is the network topology like: ISP modem---TL-ER605---Deco X50-5G(router mode with 4G/5G...
0HELPFULS