destarLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-05-17 15:07:20
Re:Request: Option to Disable IR Light in Night Mode
The invisible IR lights also cause light reflection on windows, making it completely unusable from behind windows at night. That is why I suggested that this unique capability to turn off IR lights...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2024-05-16 17:08:37
Re:Smart Mode in Night Mode Settings does not work
I had the same issue. The Smart Mode hadn’t worked at all. But after I changed some settings in the Alarm, which had been turned off, it suddenly started to work. I think something about the Alarm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-05-16 16:44:25
Re:Request: Option to Disable IR Light in Night Mode
@Solla-topee In an environment that is not bright enough for Day mode, but still bright for Night mode, I think it would be beneficial to have the option to turn off the IR light in night mode for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-05-15 12:16:56
Request: Option to Disable IR Light in Night Mode
The red dots of the IR light, while potentially useful for alerting anyone approaching, can be too conspicuous and inadvertently reveal the camera’s location. I understand that these red dots cannot...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-04-29 03:57:43
Re:Request: Add Activity Zone Customization for Person Detection
Finally, it has been added with the new firmware! I am really glad that now I am able to set an activity zone freely.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-27 07:12:19
Re:Request: Add Activity Zone Customization for Human Detection
@ercovi Yes, that's exactly what I want! Unfortunately, only some recently released models have the ability to set an activity zone for every type of detection, and the C320WS is one of them. The...
0HELPFULS