PoedersuikerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Cameras
a week ago
Re:VIGI C240 FTP upload not working
And it is strange this reply gets an automatic Recommended Solution.. Because it did not work for me, the person who opened this thread.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
a week ago
@GiddeonZeix That is a nice screenshot, what version of de VIGI camera do you have? And what Firmware version? And maybe more important, do you have an SD card installed? Under the Upload tab I do...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-05-23 22:19:34
@thommas, thank you for replying. As visible in my screenshots, as far as I know I did the tick. Or do I need to do it somewhere else as well? Thanks for your reply
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-03-15 13:33:10
@Clive_A I can send another screenshot but it will give no extra informatie other then the port number (21). But the settings are all correct for what I understand, because the test file is on my FTP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-03-15 09:36:13
@Clive_A I read that. And I only want an image of the event. So if it would upload an image I would be thrilled. The problem is, it does not put anything on the FTP. Only the testfile is written. And...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2024-03-13 10:32:26
VIGI C240 FTP upload not working
Hello everyone, I am trying to get my camera (VIGI C240) to use the smart events to count the cars in front of my house. With the new firmware I should be able to upload pictures to an FTP. But...
0HELPFULS