LuisFNLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
Friday
Re:EasyMesh Range Extenders Start Supporting Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul
Hi, @shakur92 & @Le-Roux . I contacted Customer Support some weeks ago about this subject, and they said this: "As for your concern, EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, the RE550 is expected to be supported...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Hi, @woozle . I can see that the AX1800 is sold, for example, on Amazon UK. (link) But even if it was a Walmart exclusive, that wouldn't have avoided the mislead choice that I described in my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Hi, @Sunshine . Thank you for your response. By the way, the Reddit user comment you mentioned seems to be a different thing. It seems that he/she misunderstood the model number instead of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
The points that @Eightball11854 is making are extremely important. TP-Link has this practice of creating multiple versions of the same devices but not making the hardware version part of the model...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Extenders)
3 weeks ago
Re:Range Extenders Support OneMesh/EasyMesh in AP Mode
I have been trying to figure out why there is only one Range Extender model supporting Ethernet Backhaul (the RE315) and I have been in contact with customer support. In fact, one of the models I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Michaelflat1 wrote It seems crazy they've added Ethernet backhaul to some other devices, and the RE315?? Why.. it only has a 100mb/s ethernet port, Wi-Fi backhaul would be faster. It'd be nice if the...
0HELPFULS