junkimchiLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
Re:EAP615 Wall slows down after reboot
@Fae Thank you very much. Would be glad to help troubleshoot further. I have two separate EAP615 units that were both exhibiting the issue so it's consistently reproducible.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
3 weeks ago
@d0ugmac1 Yeah I know my use case is a bit strange but I think using an AP as an Ethernet endpoint is an underutilized option. My problems have fully gone away as soon as I turned on all of my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-06-08 16:34:15
@d0ugmac1 My finding yesterday was that when I go to devices - click on the AP - config - WLAN - Here I thought was where I choose what SSIDs the AP broadcasts. In my case I didn't want it to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-06-08 10:53:13
I may have fixed my own problem? On the AP settings under WLAN, what do these toggles mean? Do you turn them on so that the AP also broadcasts the networks? Or is it something else? I ask because I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-06-08 10:17:11
Returning to this thread because the issue is still happening My EAP 615 is downstairs on wireless backhaul, works perfectly fine when it is first adopted but the moment I reboot the AP the speeds go...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-04-16 21:32:16
@d0ugmac1 My PC is actually plugged into the POE injector. I have it this way because even when it was connected into one of the ethernet ports on the AP, the problem persisted. I shall test once...
0HELPFULS