NertipLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-25 12:28:51
Re:Blocked unknown wifi device still transferring data.
The device keeps downloading more and more data according to the Tether app, but using the web interface there are no unknown devices on the network. As such my current conclusion is that there must...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-21 12:18:18
Re:Blocked unknown wifi device still transferring data.
@terziyski I used the block list feature within the router. Unfortunately I've already tried looking up the Mac address but it resulted in unknown device. Tried multiple sites but no go.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-21 02:57:45
Blocked unknown wifi device still transferring data.
I have an unknown wifi device that is downloading data in PB scale even though I blocked it Thursday last week. Is it a visual bug or real? I have already identified every single device in my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-18 06:01:45
Re:Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?
@Marvin_S It's been a couple of days, and I can happily report that wifi has been stable and have not had to restart the device. None of the devices has dropped/slowed down and everything seems to be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-16 12:02:12
Re:Wifi dead in the evenings but lightning fast during the morning/day. Ethernet is always fast?
@Marvin_S > May I confirm that you set a static IP on your computer or did Address Reservation on the router? I did address reservation on the router. > If you do not connect the PC to the BE805...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-05-15 07:32:25
@Nertip After searching the internet someone said that DHCP might be the issue, so I just recerved my pc an IP address and now both WIFI and Ethernet seems to be stable with the expected speeds.
0HELPFULS