Yousef17LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:GE-800 weird NETWORK behavior
@Marvin_S Hello, 1- it's 3 floors building, the main router is in the 2nd floor, connects Deco with wire ( Main NOD ) , there are 2 nods in the floor and 3rd nod on the 1st floor. The GE-800 on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
GE-800 weird NETWORK behavior
Hi , everything was working perfectly first few days, but lately I noticed some applications takes long time to load , for example: - X , loads the text normally but the pictures or videos takes long...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:GE800 FAN
@terziyski Actually on the top where the fan is located between the antennas feels just little warm , and most of the time feels normal . The heat I feel is in the down side of the router that is why...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
GE800 FAN
I've noticed that the FAN is not always working it stays off for long time , then it kicks off for a while , then again stops i thought it should keep working continously , or is it will work at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Adapters
a week ago
Archer TBE550E LED not working
Hii just got my Archer TBE550E installation of wifi and BT done with no problem and noth working perfectly only the LED started for few minutes then stopped working i thought myabe smoething wrong...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-09 09:25:11
Archer GE800 , Range and speed
Hi Just got the Archer GE800 to update my Archer C5200 I have the following issues 1- In some rooms ( around 6 meters away ) I get not less than 75% of the signal , but the speed is very slow, my...
0HELPFULS