ghost124LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
activation of beamforming on Archer AX12
Hi, I newly buy an Archer AX12 wireless router, in the "specification" section there is a "Beamforming" option. I wanna know what is it exactly and how i can activate on my router. thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Couldn't access to the management interface of my SG3428
@Clive_A thank u for ur help, the problem is in my eth adapter, i just reset my adapter and everything goes right.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Couldn't access to the management interface of my SG3428
@Clive_A thank u fro ur response, there is no DHCP server, the main problem is that i can't get the GUI when i use Firefox on Windows systém, but i can entre to the GUI When i use a ubuntu OS. i...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-08-22 08:57:19
Couldn't access to the management interface of my SG3428
Hi all, i have a SG3428. The first time i used it, it works normally means that i plugin the eth cable in the eth port of my pc and the other in the port 1/0/1 of the switch, i have access to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-08-20 08:25:35
Connectivity problem
Hello, first time using TL switchs, i have a problem when i ping from PC-A to PC-B, note that i didn't enter any configuration that's mean that the switsh is on the factory config, i just plugin the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-07-12 21:50:55
Re:Adoption Omada controller
@Vincent-TP Thanks, the problème was solved nd the devise connected to the manager, but the wifi doesn't appear in the wifi list. Thank u again
0HELPFULS