PanzerscopeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-08-01 19:30:02
Re:Web UI Configuration
That is interesting. Thanks for letting me know. I always knew they could do it either way anyway as most other brands do. So it is even worse that they do it already but have decided to leave the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-28 17:04:07
Re:Deco BE85 - How to manually change wireless channel selection & Browser Interface
@DecoBE75 I do not think you understand what I am saying to TP Link. I am stating they should have a proper Web GUI to allow for proper configuration of devices, rather than using an app, which is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-27 18:26:15
Re:Deco BE85 - How to manually change wireless channel selection & Browser Interface
@David-TP Hello David, That is dissappointing to here. While auto channel selection should be an option, so should manual selection as per industry standard, I say industry standard as many other...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-07-24 17:58:10
Re:Web UI Configuration
@TP-Link Deco BE85 owner here. I simply have to echo all the other comments and concerns noted. Why have such excellent hardware and completely gimp it with a virtually non existent web interface? It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-24 16:57:10
Re:Channel selection on Deco X55
As it happens I just finished configuring the Deco BE85, only to find that there is no option to manually select wireless channels which frankly I find unacceptable. Ever other router I have owned...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-24 16:48:04
Deco BE85 - How to manually change wireless channel selection & Browser Interface
Hello all. I am the proud new owner of 2x Deco BE85 Mesh Routers. Since exploring the configuration interface, I have a few questions. Note that I am running the routers in AP Mode. 1. I can see that...
0HELPFULS