mariocazLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Please help the wifi is making me problems with my
@Alexandre. Hi again bro, well after some weeks that my camers worked just fine after switched to AP mode, again is a pain to enter to almost all my cameras in the APP, only says "Searching Secure...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@kitofer Hi bro, I can´t find the QOS settings option, is this enabled in the AP mode ?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-10 21:37:18
@Alexandre. Ok I did the order of the TP Link Powerlines, hope to receive them next week. Only to confirm... Can I connect the 2nd Powerline device to any of the Decos I have connected by ethernet,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-09 17:12:42
@Alexandre. Bro, again thanks so much for all your patience with me and your nice help in my case. Well I saw the "main" problem that some of my items/appliances disconneted from Wifi, others works...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-08 23:31:50
@Alexandre. ****UPDATE**** I just disabled the Beamforming option of the Decos APP and this fix the problem of the AC Splits Wifi Controls, difficult to know this was the problem because is an option...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-08 22:19:15
@Alexandre. Yes I didn't know that but now Is crazy change the names of the Wifi because I have more than 80 ítems connected to my Wifi networks, If I do that everything will be disconnected...
0HELPFULS