AattLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:My Deco X50-poe keeps reboot
@chrisofthewhite Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad this is a problem that can be fixed with the software update.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
@chrisofthewhite Beta firmware works for random reboots! I'm going to watch until the end of this week. So have you ever had a random reboot after the update? Is that perfectly fine? The file...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
@Lovextreme I've been away for a few days after the update, so I don't know exactly, but seeing that there was no notification that the connection was lost, I think it's still okay. But still need to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Sunshine Thanks for the support, I updated it today and will be looking at it for a few weeks now.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Lovextreme I keep a record of the date and time of the issue. Honestly, I don't know what to do either. I've done everything I can, but the issue doesn't fix.. I think I shouldn't have bought this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Saturday
@Sunshine Local support team has not been able to find a solution, and they say it's their first time seeing it. The problem is still the same and turns off once or twice a day, or more than four...
0HELPFULS