Averaham1511LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
a week ago
Re:Unable to Access certain websites in 4g Connection
@Marvin_S Hi, it got fixed, i just received a firmware update just this morning from 1.4 to 1.6 and now i can now access everything, thank you so much for the assistance.
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Marvin_S can you share the link again on this thread? yes, that is the one that is showing on the web ui of my device.
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Marvin_S i check the link, the firmware file showing on the website is lower on the firmware listed on my device, let me show you the screenshot
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Marvin_S mine is EU version. I always check the firmware version using the tether app but it always tells me that i already have the latest firmware, is there a way to see if there is an update on...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Cannot access speedtest.net while on 4g
@Joseph-TP yes, it was working well withmy phone when it is un hotspot mode, i can access everything, but when im using the tplink router, i cannot access speedtest.net nor skype while on 4g.
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Unable to Access certain websites in 4g Connection
Hello First of all, my device is MR105, it is not on the list so i just selected MR100. My inquiry is this, whenever i am in 4g LTE connection, i cannot access certain websites and apps on my pc and...
0HELPFULS