Lorena0505LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:M5 (with X50) and advanced features (IoT network, device isolation, connection preference)
@Sunshine Hi, Thank you for your reply. However, I have one more question. If I have already established devices isolation on my main x50 mesh network and now I add M5 that doesn't support this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
M5 (with X50) and advanced features (IoT network, device isolation, connection preference)
Hi, I have mesh network made of 3 deco X50 V1 with special IoT network for my IoT devices and I've been using features like signal preference, connection preference and device isolation. When I added...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco X50 and E4 problem (connection preference, IoT network, device isolation))
@Joseph-TP Hi, Can you please confirm that Deco M5 supports IoT network, device isolation and connection preference. I am thinking to add M5 to my X50 mesh network buy I don't want to loose my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-21 12:35:20
Re:Deco X50 and E4 problem (connection preference, IoT network, device isolation))
@Joseph-TP Hi, Thank you for your reply. But for now, I'm not sure if it is economic to buy new advanced Deco for 5 Iot devices in one bedroom. I deleted E4 from my mesh system, and now advanced...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-20 18:37:19
Deco X50 and E4 problem (connection preference, IoT network, device isolation))
Hi, I have mesh network made of 3 deco X50 V1 with special IoT network for my IoT devices and I've been using features like signal preference, connection preference and device isolation. However, the...
0HELPFULS