SpeigalLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Sunday
Re:LG TV buffering issues
@Speigal Here is an update. All working now on wifi since I disconected the ethernet link to the Deco. I don't know why this worked! Speigal
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Well so far nothing has helped still buffering issues with LG Smart TV. So yesterday I removed the ethernet link to the Deco and simply connected via WiFi. I have made high priority. To day all seems...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Thanks. My Virgin media hub is in bridge mode. The TV is connected via ethernet to the main Deco. When working the LG TV shows up on the list of clients but not always when I am having problems....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@Speigal Well it seemed to have worked for 2 days but now reverted to same problem with the TV displaying an error code and failinng to load Netflix or BBC iplayer. The speed of wif to the LG TV is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-23 07:15:01
@David-TP Thanks. Yes there is a Virginmedia hub feeding the Deco. Apart from phones and laptops we have Ring doorbell, cameras, Nest thermostat and a few smart lightbulbs/sockets all on a IoT...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-22 21:57:10
LG TV buffering issues
Hello, I have an LG TV connected via ethernet to my Deco X50, one of 3 in the house. Virginmedia cable to the house with typical download of about 150mbs. There about 15 clients on the mesh network....
0HELPFULS