AdamGSKLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
tp-link.com deco-be25 BE3600
Hi guys Would any one know if the BE25 BE3600 or BE5000 have poe+ for ceiling mounting? Many thanks for your help Really appreciate it!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Compatibility question
@AdamGSK does anyone know much about this one BE25 BE3600? It's supposed to be on the market from tomorrow and I was wondering if this would be the best ceiling mounted system?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Sunshine thanks so much for your help. I can't find the 65 in the TP LINK amazon but the 50 are. Would the 65 be much better performance? Also will I need a router to the fibre modem for these to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Sunshine thanks so much for your reply. I returned the 550 as I could not get the coverage for the house. I am wired through each ceiling with cat 6 e and just would like to get a deco hub and two...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@AdamGSK also would the router work as the hub fit the two satellites. I just assumed they would work together. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Compatibility question
Hi i recently installed the be550/9300 wifi 7 router and am very impressed. However there are many dead spots in the house and I had hoped to add a few deco 65 satellites to create a mesh system as...
0HELPFULS