mkfzdmrLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Using my own TPLink router instead of ISP router problem with GPON ONT Router Connection
@terziyski Thanks for the advice! I've noticed I cannot connect via a direct connection of ZTE ONT to my laptop. I connected the LAN1 port of ONT to the laptop's ethernet port and tried to build a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Using my own TPLink router instead of ISP router problem with GPON ONT Router Connection
@emilionut96 Hey, thanks for the advice! I tried this but nothing changed. Already filled the PPPoE credentials and MAC address out to my TP-link router. I left the ONT for more than 8 hours and then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Marvin_S Hey, thanks for your reply. I checked the PPPoE parameters after ZTE H3600 V9 built the connection correctly. Those are my PPPoE account information (username and password) and I am using...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@emilionut96 I'm not sure about the dynamic IP mode. Because the old ZTE router uses PPPoE to build connection. They never changed this as well as there is no option for dynamic IP mode for this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@terziyski Unfortunately it is not working since my ISP using pppoe to connect to the internet. but I tried this nothing changed. Also, note that their useless router uses pppoe to connect ONT
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Using my own TPLink router instead of ISP router problem with GPON ONT Router Connection
Hi guys, We have a restrictive internet usage policy enforced by some known agencies in my country. One of the top ISPs called Superonline forces us to use their very weak router. They do not provide...
0HELPFULS