gskipsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
an hour ago
Re:ER8411 OpenVPN/SSL VPN Issue
Hi @Clive_A Clive_A wrote Due to the regional issue, we are not able to use the NordVPN for tests. On my end, I have subscribed the NordVPN out of my pocket. I don't think I can make a connection at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
an hour ago
Hi @Clive_A Clive_A wrote ER605 V2 does not disconnect at all or you did notice it? I don't have much trust in third-party vendors as they have different rules on their end to restrict. One of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
an hour ago
Hi @@Clive_A Clive_A wrote Hi @gskips Thanks for posting in our business forum. In addition, what's your WAN type? MTU and MSS? Change the MTU and MSS to 1450 and 1350 correspondingly. As NordVPN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
an hour ago
Hi @Clive_A Clive_A wrote I posted the 1.2.2 official release last Saturday. It is not a beta anymore. See the pinned post? Ahhh great, thanks.. is this any different to the last beta do you know, I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Tuesday
@Clive_A Further to the above. I have just, briefly noticed, that the connection does in fact drop back to the WAN connection when these quick disconnects happen. Therefore, routing traffic through...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@Clive_A Hi there, Thanks for this. Interestingly, a nice person from support suggested (and gave me a link) to a beta firmware (1.2.2 Build 20240809 Rel.48592) that they suggested I try. I just...
0HELPFULS