CloudsurferLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-22 12:13:54
Re:Parental Control daily time limit reached but Deco app still showing device connectivity?
Ok great that's a relief, and thanks for the clarification!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-20 23:10:43
Re:Parental Settings need a custom by day setting
Great thanks for that confirmation of school nights and I've also added the three offered VPN apps to the blocked website list... Hoping to see an option to set daily wifi use and bedtime coming to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-20 22:58:04
Re:Parental Control daily time limit reached but Deco app still showing device connectivity?
No the power line adapter was with the old router due to the poor wifi coverage. My deco connection is now Virgin Media router in modem mode - > Deco unit - > the other two Decos by wifi link. The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-20 14:05:04
Re:Parental Settings need a custom by day setting
Sadly I suspect my son will also be trying VPN shortly... how do you blanket block vpn apps & websites? Also can verify whether under the bedtime settings the system actually recognises that school...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-20 13:50:14
Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately my son is unlikely to tell me if he's still getting internet access beyond when it should stop... this is the kid who figured out that using a power line adaptor...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-11-19 14:52:05
Parental Settings need a custom by day setting
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I'm very impressed with the Deco system so far in terms of ease of setup and user friendly app, as well as the wifi coverage. However I primarily...
1HELPFULS