bjw10LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2017-12-02 05:44:37
Re:Powerlines dropping connection??
Oh well, pride comes before a fall! Unfortunately, I spoke to soon and the problem has re-occurred. Without warning the internet signal was lost on my BT Vision box and on investigation the Powerline...
0HELPFULS
2017-12-02 01:33:00
Hi Peter, Thanks for the explanation. The longer everything goes on working the more it makes me think you must be right. So far things are running great and I even have better speeds via the PLC's...
0HELPFULS
2017-11-29 21:58:14
Hi P0et, Thanks for your reply. I can believe they are interfering with each somehow, but given that neither is a wireless or device or obviously emitting any radio waves, I struggle to understand...
0HELPFULS
2017-11-28 00:13:21
Powerlines dropping connection??
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : I have a pair of TL-PA4010's to provide the internet connection to my BT Vision box, in addition to TP-Link wifi extenders elsewhere in the house....
0HELPFULS
2017-11-27 19:52:46
Re:tpPLC Utility - where is it?
Hi p0et, Many thanks. I have it now. Couldn't find it using search on the site, but your link did the trick. Thanks, Brian.
0HELPFULS
2017-11-26 18:27:48
tpPLC Utility - where is it?
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Sorry if this is a completely dumb question, but where can I download a Mac copy of the tpPLC Utility. I have various TP-Link Resource CD's that...
0HELPFULS