layer4dadLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-18 02:51:23
Re:Deco report shows mostly (null) for all user profiles
Same problem here. We've had our Deco since December. It worked fine for the first several weeks but now, while the wireless and Pause/Play controls are fine, we are seeing (null) for most Insights...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-03-07 22:39:58
Re:Unable to set IP reservation
Kevin SG wrote The maximum number is 16. Ugh. I can imagine hitting that pretty easily, I'm already at 9. This seems really skimpy -- the Deco already is tracking each device, mapping MAC address to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-18 05:12:00
Re:Specify a parental control profile for devices when they initially connect to Deco WiFi
I would like this feature, too! It doesn't much matter whether I can manually assign a device to a Profile while away from home (which seems possible, at least I can if I disconnect from WiFi and use...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-03 07:28:15
Re:Same problem, Deco M5 Backhaul is a problem!!!
I don't understand your server problem. I have a server on my local (wired) network and I have no trouble accessing that internal server using its 192.168.0.N address from devices connecting through...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-29 20:39:09
Re:Can devices on Deco Wifi talk to devices on Ethernet?
I suggest you try using Ethernet backhaul with the M5s, since you already have switches in locations where you might want M5s. Backhaul should make your overall Wifi more reliable. You'll take a hit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-28 22:02:16
Re:Deco calls tp-link.com, time-a.nist.gov, time.nist.gov every 10 second
NTP queries should not be *that* frequent -- the NTP Pool guidelines ("Implementation specifics" section of http://www.pool.ntp.org/en/vendors.html) suggest once or twice per day, and no more than...
0HELPFULS