MikePLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2021-06-20 14:01:50
Re:Smart Bulb KL130 can't do proper ambient warm or cold color anymore
Sounds broken to me. You might want to contact TP Link support directly to see if they're replace it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-06-18 13:09:32
Re:Can you dim a lamp with a smart plug (or smart socket) by controlling it with a smart dimmer?
@AceDude You can put a dimmer between the smart plug and the lamp, but you probably can't put a dimmer between the wall power and the smart plug - most wifi devices will operate poorly on anything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-06-10 11:44:28
Re:Kasa Smart Switch - Power Outage
They may connect successfully if you power cycle the router/AP instead of resetting the switches (I mean cycle it again while the devices are trying to connect, I realize it already cycled after the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-06-08 12:14:44
Re:How do I change my wifi provider ?
You probably mean you have a different wifi SSID and password. There usually aren't wifi providers, typically you will have an internet provider that may have provided the router. Follow the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-06-04 12:30:35
Re:Is the local API back working with Home Assistant?
Personally I'm not buying any more kasa devices until TP Link commits to providing and supporting an open local API now that they've threatened to stop support for their current API. Currently Wemo,...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-05-31 02:05:17
Re:HS100 Smart switches slow to respond...or not at all after WiFi router upgrade
Does seem like it's something with the router since a swap fixed it. Running 20MHz signal width is sometimes necessary, as is disabling any turbo/speed enhancements on the 2.4GHz signal, the kasa...
0HELPFULS